Harmony Tech is a veteran-owned, fast-growing managed IT services provider headquartered in Lake Mary, FL and serving the central Florida region. If you are not passionate about technology and helping others, this will not be the job for you.
Your regular responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor our ticketing system for incoming tickets and respond within the allocated time (our normal SLA is 15 minute initial response)
- Proactive maintenance of client computers, mobile devices, servers, etc.
- Thoroughly document all new issues and resolutions for our internal wiki
- Provide end-user training on basic computer / software usage
- Monitoring client systems to detect issues
- Remediate client system issues in a timely fashion (our normal SLA is 1 hour resolution)
- Occasional site visits will be required (2-4 times per week on average)
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network
- Install, configure and troubleshoot SonicWALL devices
- 3+ Years of IT support experience
- Self-starter, must be able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Personable, you must be able to work directly with clients in a very personable manner (this is not the place for those who are passive-aggressive or talk down to clients)
- Must have a quiet, dedicated place you can work from home with a Windows PC and high-speed internet connection
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Pass an extensive criminal background investigation (no felony (ever) or misdemeanor convictions (within last 10 years))
- Wear khakis or nice jeans and a company polo when visiting client sites
- Ability to properly install, configure and troubleshoot issues with peripherals such as printers, scanners, digital cameras, and webcams
- Ability to learn new products and services quickly
- Flexible schedule (with occasional evening and weekend availability required)
- Knowledge of NIST standards for information technology
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements for information technology
- Knowledge of mobile and tablet operating systems such as Android and iOS are highly preferred.
- StorageCraft experience
- Virtualization experience
- Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I for Enterprise Services, and IAT Level II for Transport Services.
- $36,000 – $48,000 Annual Salary DOE
- Available health insurance at 90 days of employment
- Certification exam reimbursement
- Access to our training platform
- Profit-sharing after 12 months of employment
Harmony Tech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your cover letter and resume.